To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web
browser that
supports HTML5

This video shows the moment a Jet2 passenger was dragged off a plane by police after allegedly urinating on his brother and engaging in a ‘full fist fight’.

Alfie and Kenneth Springthorpe were issued with a £50,000 fine by the airline following the incident on the flight from London Stansted Airport to Crete last month.

Now, footage has emerged showing one of the brothers being carted down the aisle by Greek police officers.

The man, from Sidcup in south-east London, is shown bent over at a 90 degree angle with his pants falling down.

He appears barely able to stand up as one officer in civilian clothes walks directly behind him to cover him up while another drags him from the aircraft.

The holidaymaker who captured the footage, but wishes to remain anonymous, claimed that flight staff found one and a half empty bottles of Ciroc Vodka underneath the seats where the disruptive duo were sitting.

They shared the video on TIkTok yesterday, writing: ‘Jet2 flight fight after one drunken brother pisses on the other cos he’s too drunk to walk to toilets.

‘I’m not surprised after drinking 1.5 litres of Ciroc Vodka on the plane.’

Footage has emerged showing one of the brothers being carted down the aisle by Greek police officers (Picture: Deadline News)

The brothers were also said to have started fighting mid-air, forcing the Jet2 pilot to divert the flight to Corfu to evict them.

Speaking today, the witness who filmed the scenes said: ‘We were waiting to take off and one of the stewardesses informed the head cabin crew she had given a first warning to the younger brother due to his inappropriateness about her lips.

‘Once in the air it was clear the younger brother was drunk and the stewardess took an empty 1 litre bottle of Ciroc Vodka from them.

‘About two and a half hours into the flight I was waiting to go to the toilet and the older brother stood up but was so drunk he couldn’t stand, he needed the loo but in his drunken state peed over the younger brother who then hit him resulting in a full fist fight.

‘The woman in the seat in front was holding a baby and was hit so we all moved her away and the brothers were separated.

‘The cabin crew called for male passengers to come and assist by sitting around them.

One of the men allegedly urinated on his brother, sparking a fist-fight between the pair (Picture: Deadline News)

‘They continued shouting abuse at each other and we were then diverted to Corfu where the Greek police boarded.’

The younger brother was able to leave the flight of his own accord but the older sibling was allegedly ‘dragged from the plane as he refused to leave and could not stand’, the passenger said.

‘We then waited three and a half hours to take off again whilst the head cabin crew went to the police station to give a statement, the mum got back on the plane and continued the flight.

‘The younger brother just kept saying “he pissed on me what I was supposed to do” and was quite upset and apologetic.

‘Once they were off the flight a second bottle of Ciroc was found half empty.’

The incident resulted in over 200 passengers having their holiday delayed by more than three hours and 45 minutes.

Many passengers were also left stranded in Crete for an extra day, with Jet2 having to provide hotels.

Jet2 released a statement about the incident on their website last month, saying: ‘ has issued a bill for more than £50,000 to a pair of disruptive brothers, alongside a lifetime ban, after their aggressive and violent behaviour led to a flight having to be diverted last week.

‘Alfie and Kenneth Springthorpe, from Sidcup, displayed a catalogue of appalling behaviour onboard the aircraft which included causing damage as well as unacceptable levels of aggression and even physical violence.

‘As a result, the highly trained crew were left with no choice other than to divert the aircraft, which was flying from London Stansted to Heraklion (Crete), to Corfu so that police could offload them.

‘This led to a delay of approximately three hours and 45 minutes before the flight continued safely to Crete.’

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at [email protected].

For more stories like this, check our news page.